1. Annette Insdorf will be signing copies of her book Contemporary Film Directors: Philip Kaufman prior to a 7 p.m. Tuesday screening of The Right Stuff at .
2. There will be free blood pressure screenings from at the Community Health Services Department at .
3. The right shoulder will be closed both directions on I-76/Schuylkill Expressway between the City Avenue and Conshohocken exits from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, according to PennDOT.
4. The Lower Merion Board of School Directors will meet at 8 p.m. Monday night at the district administration building, 301 E Montgomery Ave, Ardmore.
5. Lower Merion School District officials and the Lower Merion Education Association, representatives of 1,300 district employees, will engage in contract negotiations Thursday at the administration building, LMEA president Chris SantaMaria told Patch.