Upon opening the door of The Title Page, one is welcomed by the cozy smell of paper and binding. Books are stacked high and long on shelves that cover nearly the entire surface area of the floor. The Title Page is a charming book shop that offers used books, old and recent, children's and adult, along with friendly, personal service.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at entrance
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1982
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Books - rare, used, paperback, hardback and in every genre
- Return policy: None
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The community is busy and diverse. The location is classic and the people are educated.
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books
- New/used: Used
- Number of newspaper titles: 0
- Number of magazine titles: 0