Tango Bistro is located near the Bryn Mawr train station. It offers contemporary American cuisine in a beautiful setting. Its 'Train Room' is modeled after a dining car, and you can even watch the trains go by through the windows. Tango Bistro also offers deck seating and a large wrap-around patio with a dedicated bar.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 9:30pm; Fri, 11:30am - 10:30pm; Sat, 12pm - 10:30pm; Sun, 11:30am - 8:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance has a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: tastetango.com/menus.php
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Crab cakes are a local favorite.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 60
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining