If you’re one of those people who wait to play the lottery until the jackpot gets big, now’s the time to buy your ticket.
Wednesday’s jackpot is up to $400 million, according to the Pennsylvania Lottery. The estimated cash payout is $223.6 million.
If you want to pick up a ticket, check the map embedded here, or the list below, for some Lower Merion and Narberth locations where you can:
- 7-Eleven, 169 W. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Acme, 121 E. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Acme, 829 Montgomery Ave., Penn Valley
- Bala News, 1 Bala Plaza, Bala Cynwyd
- Bala Pizza, 163 Bala Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Express Deli, 2 Bala Plaza, Bala Cynwyd
- Narberth Pharmacy, 220 Haverford Ave., Narberth
- Rite Aid, 640 Montgomery Ave., Narberth
- Sunoco, 101 Belmont Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Sunoco, 1 E. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- U.S. Mailroom, 45 E. City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Wawa, 193 Belmont Ave., Bala Cynwyd
- Wawa, Route 23 and Rock Hill Road, Bala Cynwyd
- Wawa, 949 Montgomery Ave., Penn Valley
- 7-Eleven, 969 Glenbrook Ave., Bryn Mawr
- Acme, 601 W. Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Beverage, 196 Landover Road, Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr News Agency, 916 W. Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mawr
- Mrs. Marty's Deli, 22 N. Bryn Mawr Ave., Bryn Mawr
- Rite Aid, 705 W. Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mawr
- Sunoco, 1240 Lancaster Ave., Rosemont
- Sunoco, 775 W. Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mawr
- Super Fresh, 1110 Youngs Ford Road, Gladwyne
- Wawa, 201 S. Bryn Mawr Ave., Bryn Mawr
- 7-Eleven, 2606 Haverford Road, Ardmore
- Exxon, 200 W. Montgomery Ave., Ardmore
- Ardmore Park Beverage, 2511 Haverford Road, Ardmore
- Exxon, 2401 Haverford Road, Ardmore
- Rite Aid, 169 W. Lancaster Ave., Ardmore
- Wawa, 19 Woodside Ave., Ardmore
- 7-Eleven, 1401 City Ave., Wynnewood
- Cumberland Farms, 361 E. Lancaster Ave., Wynnewood
- Giant, 50 E. Wynnewood Road, Wynnewood
- Sunoco, 330 E. Lancaster Ave., Wynnewood
- Babis Pharmacy, 338 Montgomery Ave., Merion Station
To find other Powerball vendors in the Philadelphia area, plug an address or ZIP code into the Pennsylvania Lottery website's retailer-locator application.
The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.
What would you buy first if you won Powerball? Tell us in the comments section below.