Lower Merion police responded to 32 incidents in the Rosemont neighborhood in the week ending Sunday, Jan. 6, according to LMPD statistics.
A list of those incidents is attached to this article, sorted by type. Incident descriptions do not necessarily indicate arrests or convictions.
- 1 burglary with no force, reported about 10:15 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 1, on the first block of Franklin Avenue
- 1 arrest for driving under the influence, about 2:15 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 5, at Lancaster and Montrose avenues
- 1 fire investigation Jan. 4 on the first block of South Roberts Road
- 1 appliance fire, about 5:50 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 3, on the 1000 block of Morris Avenue
- 1 car crash with property damage, about noon Thursday, Jan. 3, at Lancaster and Montrose avenues
- 1 citation for public drunkenness, about 1:30 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 6, on the 1100 block of West Lancaster Avenue
- 2 requests for Narberth Ambulance
Did you see a police incident from this timeframe that isn't included on the attached list? Tell us about it in the comments section below.