.

House Fire Fought in Gladwyne

A Scott Road property had fire coming through the roof, according to reports.

A Gladwyne house that changed hands four months ago caught fire Monday night, according to reports.

Gladwyne Fire Company tweeted about 9:35 p.m. that all were "safe and sound" at 533 Scott Road after a fire there.

Main Line Media News reported the fire happened in the attic; the home is undergoing renovations and contractors were apparently sleeping in it.

Property records show the home was sold in July for $630,000.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »