Lower Merion police responded to 170 calls the week ending Nov. 18 throughout Bryn Mawr and Gladwyne, down from 220 calls the previous week, department records show.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident with incidents from the rest of Lower Merion removed, is attached to this article.
Last week, police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- 15 animal incidents
- 1 disorderly conduct citation
- 1 drug overdose
- 2 fires, one Nov. 12 in Villanova and one Nov. 17 in Rosemont
- 1 fraud case Nov. 15 in Gladwyne
- 2 car crashes with injuries
- 10 car crashes with property damage
- 2 thefts