Lower Merion police responded to 188 calls the week of Oct. 15-21 throughout Bryn Mawr and Gladwyne, down from 198 calls the previous week, department records show.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident with incidents from the rest of Lower Merion removed, is attached to this article.
Last week, police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- 4 animal incidents
- 1 death investigation, Oct. 16 on the 400 block of Mill Creek Road in Gladwyne
- 1 DUI, Oct. 18 on the 700 block of Waverly Road in Bryn Mawr
- 2 fires, including a vehicle fire Oct. 16 in Gladwyne at Mill Creek Road and Grays Lane
- 1 car crash involving injuries
- 10 car crashes involving property damage
- 1 simple assault, about 3:10 p.m. Oct. 18 on the 800 block of West Lancaster Avenue in Bryn Mawr