Lower Merion police responded to 179 calls the week ending Dec. 9 throughout Bryn Mawr and Gladwyne, slightly down from 183 calls the previous week, department records show.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident with incidents from the rest of Lower Merion removed, is attached to this article.
Police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- 3 animal incidents
- 3 disorderly conduct citations
- 3 domestic disputes
- 1 appliance fire, Dec. 9 on the 600 block of Dodds Lane in Gladwyne
- 2 credit card/ATM fraud cases
- 3 car crashes with injuries
- 10 car crashes with property damage
- 3 citations for public drunkenness
- 2 simple assaults: Dec. 5 on the 100 block of South Bryn Mawr Avenue, and Dec. 9 on the 800 block of West Lancaster Avenue, both in Bryn Mawr
- 6 thefts