Lower Merion police responded to 95 incidents in the Bryn Mawr neighborhood in the week ending Sunday, Jan. 27, according to LMPD statistics.
A list of those incidents is attached to this article, sorted by type. Incident descriptions do not necessarily indicate arrests or convictions.
- 10 alarm activations
- 1 attempted burglary, about 10:10 p.m. Jan. 26 on the 500 block of Hillbrook Road
- 2 disorderly conduct sitations
- 1 DUI, about 12:05 a.m. Jan. 25 at Lancaster and Elliott avenues
- 2 faulty or accidental fire alarms
- 1 fire investigation/operation, about 8:05 p.m. Jan. 25 on the 600 block of Great Springs Road
- 22 traffic offenses
- 3 car crashes with injuries: about 10:20 a.m. Jan. 21 on the 700 block of West Montgomery Avenue, 7:40 p.m. Jan. 21 at Spring Mill and Mount Pleasant roads, and 2:05 p.m. Jan. 25 at Lancaster and Morris avenues
- 3 car crashes with property damage
- 3 public intoxication citations
- 1 simple assault, about 1:30 a.m. Jan. 24 on the 1000 block of West Lancaster Avenue
- 1 retail theft, about 10:05 a.m. Jan. 25 on the 800 block of West Lancaster Avenue
Did you see a police incident from this timeframe that isn't included on the attached list? Tell us about it in the comments section below.