Lower Merion police responded to 97 incidents in the Bryn Mawr neighborhood in the week ending Sunday, Jan. 20, according to LMPD statistics.
A list of those incidents is attached to this article, sorted by type. Incident descriptions do not necessarily indicate arrests or convictions.
- 10 alarm activations
- 5 citations for disorderly conduct, all on the Lancaster Avenue corridor from Jan. 18 through Jan. 20
- 2 DUIs Jan. 19: about 1:25 a.m. at Lancaster and Summit Grove avenues and about 2:30 a.m. at County Line and Old Lancaster roads
- 1 fire about 7:45 a.m. Jan. 14 on the 700 block of Woodleave Road
- 8 faulty or accidental fire alarms
- 27 traffic offenses
- 2 car crashes with injuries Jan. 14: about 6:50 p.m. at New Gulph Road and Morris Avenue, and about 7:10 p.m. at Spring Mill Road and Wrenfield Way
- 1 car crash with property damage, about 12:20 a.m. Jan. 19 on the 700 block of West Lancaster Avenue
- 2 citations for public drunkenness, about 2:10 a.m. Jan. 16 on the 1000 block of West Lancaster Avenue and about 2 a.m. Jan. 20 at Mount Pleasant and Harriton roads
- 2 theft reports
Did you see a police incident from this timeframe that isn't included on the attached list? Tell us about it in the comments section below.