Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
Annual Model Trolley Show
- When: Saturday, Nov. 24 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 25 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: Bryn Mawr Hospital 130 S Bryn Mawr Ave, Bryn Mawr
- Why Go: Bring the kids, neighbors and friends to see the East Penn Traction Club‘s operating layouts in “O” and “HO” scale on display in the Bryn Mawr Hospital Cafeteria during Thanksgiving weekend. East Penn Traction Club is the largest and oldest modular trolley modeling group in the USA.
- Cost: Can of food
- When: Sunday, Nov. 25 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where: Ss. Colman-John Neumann School, 372 Highland Lane, Bryn Mawr
- Why Go: Shop from local artisans for hand crafted items, get unique gift ideas, enjoy home baked goods and raffle prizes.
- Cost: $1.00
- When: Saturday, Nov. 24, 11 a.m.
- Where:Bryn Mawr Film Institute
- Why Go: Enjoy a morning of Looney Tune shorts including: “A Fractured Leghorn,” “Dog Gone South,” “Each Dawn I Crow,” “Feather Dusted,” “Henhouse Henry,” “Leghorn Swoggled.”
- Cost: $5.00 for adults and $4.00 for kids.
- When: Friday, Nov. 16 - Sunday, Dec. 2 - Open every day from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Dec. 2 closes 4 p.m.) Closed Thanksgiving.
- Where: The Willows Mansion
- Why Go: Holiday gifts, crafts, decor, jewelry, ladies boutique, scrumptious gourmet foods, furniture, home accessories, art gallery, ceramics, baby and children's apparel, cafe for light refreshments and much more.
- Cost: $4