Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
- When: Sunday, Jan. 27 from 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Where: Ss. Colman-John Neumann School 372 Highland Ln, Bryn Mawr
- Why Go: Start off by joining the SCJN family for their Annual Pancake Breakfast from 8 a.m. - Noon. Enjoy pancakes, sausage, pastries, coffee, tea and juice. Starting at 8:30 a.m. and going until 11 a.m. SCJN will be hosting their book fair in the library. From 9 - 11:30 a.m. SCJN students and faculty will be on hand to provide guided tours of the school to celebrate Catholic Schools Week.
- Cost: $7 breakfast
- When: Saturday, Jan. 26 at 10 a.m.
- Where: Richie Ashburn Field, Youngsford Rd, Gladwyne
- Why Go: Bridlewild Trails’ leaders loop us through Gladwyne along creekside paths and forested trails from Richie Ashburn Field, through Henry Lane Park, to Saunders Woods. After hot chocolate in the barn, return via the old Johnson estate and the Waverly woods. The winter landscape will reveal vistas not normally seen at other times of the year when the foliage is out. Join BTA leaders Bonnie Perry, Jan Goren, and Vickie Babish on a lovely trek providing a backwoods view of Gladwyne.
Wear sturdy shoes and meet at the Richie Ashburn field parking lot on Youngsford Road (near Lafayette Road) in Gladwyne.
- Cost: Free
- When: Saturday, Jan. 26 at 11 a.m.
- Where:Bryn Mawr Film Institute
- Why Go: Bring the kids out for a Saturday Kid Matinee at the Bryn Mawr Film Institute. This week they will show All Dogs Go To Heaven.
- Cost:$4 kids, $5 adults
Early Education Fair & Sitter Speed Dating
- When: Saturday, Jan. 26 from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Assumption Preschool and Kindergarden, 135 Fairfield Lane,Wayne
- Why Go: Main Line Parent will showcase preschool and kindergarten programs, camps, and educational enrichment programs for children under 6. Meet other families and find a babysitter or nanny in a speed session at 2 p.m. For more information, please visit their website.