- The Lower Merion Education Association—the largest union of Lower Merion School District employees, including teachers—is set to vote Monday afternoon and evening on terms for a possible contract with the district, according to union president Chris SantaMaria. Check back with Patch for updates on this story as soon as they are known.
- The future expansion of Welsh Valley Middle School will be the main topic of a public school board meeting Monday night, starting at 7 p.m. in the Lower Merion School District administration building board room. The district has purchased a property adjacent to Welsh Valley that may accommodate more classrooms or other facilities.
- The Gladwyne Civic Association will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Waverly Heights retirement community at Waverly Road and Abbey Lane..
- The Friends of the Cynwyd Heritage Trail are holding their third Fall Festival on Saturday from noon to 3 p.m. See their website for details.
- In a light week for the Board of Commissioners, the lone meeting is at 6 p.m. Wednesday, concerning Ardmore revitalization.