- Tickets have become available for Bryn Mawr College students for musician Patti Smith's performance the afternoon of Thursday, Feb. 7. Smith is performing before receiving the college's Katharine Hepburn medal.
- The Hamels Foundation's Bryn Mawr office and retail shop is opening to the public Feb. 4, after a private grand opening Friday evening for media and invited guests. Phillies pitcher Cole Hamels and his wife Heidi run the Hamels Foundation; the store at will be open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays.
- See recent police activity reports, separate for each neighborhood, covering Bryn Mawr, Gladwyne, Rosemont and Villanova.
- A mix of wintry precipitation is in the forecast for Monday morning and early afternoon in the Philadelphia area, according to the National Weather Service. Temperatures should peak in the high 30s before reaching the 50s and low 60s Tuesday and Wednesday, days that may also see rain.
- The Lower Merion Board of School Directors meets at 8 p.m. Monday in the administration building next to Lower Merion High School. Read the agenda before the meeting.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something