- Find out what'll be open and closed for New Year's Day on Tuesday in the Bryn Mawr-Gladwyne area.
- Rain and snow showers are in the National Weather Service forecast for Monday evening and Tuesday morning. The rest of the week is expected to be clear.
- Curbside pickup of Christmas trees begins Wednesday in Lower Merion. Read more details about that service and about this week's adjusted holiday schedule of trash and recycling pickup.
- Lower Merion School District students resume classes on Wednesday. On Thursday, both Lower Merion High School and Harriton High School are holding graduate reunions from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. See the district's calendar for January.
- The Lower Merion Board of Commissioners convenes Wednesday at 6 p.m. for three committee meetings. Read the agendas of the Police Committee, Finance Committee and Library Committee.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something