On Thursday's Thanksgiving holiday, the following locations and services used by residents of Bryn Mawr, Gladwyne, Rosemont and Villanova will be open for business:
- Gladwyne SuperFresh: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 7-Eleven, Bryn Mawr: 24 hours
- Wawa, Bryn Mawr: 24 hours
- Bryn Mawr Film Institute: Showing My Week with Marilyn (1:30 p.m., 4 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 9:30 p.m.) and The Descendants (1:30 p.m., 4 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 9:30 p.m.)
- TLA Video, Bryn Mawr: Noon to 10 p.m.
Do you know of other services available on Thanksgiving that your neighbors need to know about? Please post them in the comments section below.
Also, find out what's closed on Thanksgiving.
The Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day Parade will start at 8:30 a.m. at 20th Street and JFK Boulevard.