Police Activity: Fires, Car Crashes, Thefts
Police also responded to credit card/ATM fraud.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident with incidents from the rest of Lower Merion removed, is attached to this article.
During that week, police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- 3 fires
- 2 credit card/ATM fraud
- 4 car crashes with property damage
- 2 citations for public drunkenness
- 1 attempted theft from a car
- 2 thefts of over $200 from buildings
- 2 thefts of over $200 from cars