Police Activity: Fires, Thefts, DUI and Assault
Township police reported last week's calls in the Bryn Mawr-Gladwyne area.
Lower Merion police responded to 187 calls last week throughout Bryn Mawr, Gladwyne, Rosemont and Villanova, department records show.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
Patch also has reported some incidents from the past week that were relayed in a police briefing Monday afternoon.
In the past week, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) include:
- 1 DUI arrest, at 2:21 a.m. March 25 at Lancaster and Elliott avenues in Bryn Mawr
- 2 fires, one on the 900 block of West Montgomery Avenue in Bryn Mawr at 10:01 p.m. March 21, the other on the 1300 block of Monk Road in Gladwyne at 10:01 a.m. March 23
- 1 car accident with injury, at 10:06 a.m. March 22 on the 1400 block of Youngs Ford Road in Gladwyne
- 4 car accidents with property damage
- 3 citations for public drunkenness
- 1 simple assault, on the first block of Warner Avenue in Bryn Mawr on March 19
- 2 thefts, one on the 800 block of Roscommon Road in Bryn Mawr March 19, the other at a Beaumont home in Rosemont March 21.