House Fire Fought in Gladwyne
A Scott Road property had fire coming through the roof, according to reports.
A Gladwyne house that changed hands four months ago caught fire Monday night, according to reports.
Gladwyne Fire Company tweeted about 9:35 p.m. that all were "safe and sound" at 533 Scott Road after a fire there.
Main Line Media News reported the fire happened in the attic; the home is undergoing renovations and contractors were apparently sleeping in it.
Property records show the home was sold in July for $630,000.