Health Inspections in Early January
Bryn Mawr, Gladwyne and Rosemont facilities were inspected.
The Montgomery County Health Department conducted inspections on 12 facilities in early January in the Bryn Mawr-Gladwyne Patch area.
Below is each facility's name as well as the date of its inspection, which includes the health department's report. Also listed is each facility's number of violations, out of 54 categories; the reports contain details on the violations.
- Ha Long Bay, Bryn Mawr: 1/7/2013 (no violations; restaurant was allowed to reopen after being ordered closed because of previous violations)
- CVS, Bryn Mawr: 1/10/2013 (2 violations)
- Arrowroot Natural Foods, Bryn Mawr: 1/9/2013 (1 violation)
- Arrowroot Natural Foods commissary, Bryn Mawr: 1/9/2013 (no violations)
- McDonald's, Rosemont: 1/11/2013 (5 violations)
- Samurai Japanese Restaurant, Bryn Mawr: 1/10/2013 (7 violations)
- Gullifty's, Bryn Mawr: 1/10/2013 (5 violations)
- Sunoco, Rosemont: 1/15/2013 (no violations)
- Merion Square Gourmet Foods, Gladwyne: 1/3/2013 (6 violations)
- VFW Post 6956, Gladwyne: 1/4/2013 (no violations)
- Gladwyne Market, Gladwyne: 1/10/2013 (8 violations)
- Green Bean Coffee, Gladwyne: 1/14/2013 (7 violations)