Attempted Burglary, Car-Crash Injuries: Bryn Mawr Police Stats
95 neighborhood incidents were recorded in the week ending Jan. 27.
Lower Merion police responded to 95 incidents in the Bryn Mawr neighborhood in the week ending Sunday, Jan. 27, according to LMPD statistics.
A list of those incidents is attached to this article, sorted by type. Incident descriptions do not necessarily indicate arrests or convictions.
- 10 alarm activations
- 1 attempted burglary, about 10:10 p.m. Jan. 26 on the 500 block of Hillbrook Road
- 2 disorderly conduct sitations
- 1 DUI, about 12:05 a.m. Jan. 25 at Lancaster and Elliott avenues
- 2 faulty or accidental fire alarms
- 1 fire investigation/operation, about 8:05 p.m. Jan. 25 on the 600 block of Great Springs Road
- 22 traffic offenses
- 3 car crashes with injuries: about 10:20 a.m. Jan. 21 on the 700 block of West Montgomery Avenue, 7:40 p.m. Jan. 21 at Spring Mill and Mount Pleasant roads, and 2:05 p.m. Jan. 25 at Lancaster and Morris avenues
- 3 car crashes with property damage
- 3 public intoxication citations
- 1 simple assault, about 1:30 a.m. Jan. 24 on the 1000 block of West Lancaster Avenue
- 1 retail theft, about 10:05 a.m. Jan. 25 on the 800 block of West Lancaster Avenue
Did you see a police incident from this timeframe that isn't included on the attached list? Tell us about it in the comments section below.