Bryn Mawr Police Calls: Crashes, Theft, Tickets for Public Intoxication
74 neighborhood incidents were recorded in the week ending Jan. 13.
Lower Merion police responded to 74 incidents in the Bryn Mawr neighborhood in the week ending Sunday, Jan. 13, according to LMPD statistics.
A list of those incidents is attached to this article, sorted by type. Incident descriptions do not necessarily indicate arrests or convictions.
- 2 incidents of trouble with dogs
- 2 domestic disputes
- 1 fire investigation, about 7 a.m. Jan. 8 at Montgomery and Merion avenues
- 4 faulty or false fire alarm reports
- 2 drivers operating with suspended licenses
- 1 car crash with injuries: about 6:50 a.m. Jan. 13 at Lancaster and Morris avenues
- 1 car crash with property damage: about 9:45 a.m. Jan. 11 on the 700 block of West Old Railroad Avenue
- 2 citations for public drunkenness: about 3 p.m. Jan. 8 on the first block of Elliott Avenue and about 2:05 a.m. Jan. 12 on the 900 block of West Lancaster Avenue
- 1 theft report: Jan. 12 from the 800 block of Montgomery Avenue
Did you see a police incident from this timeframe that isn't included on the attached list? Tell us about it in the comments section below.