5 Things to Know: Dec. 10-16
A heads up for those live or work in Bryn Mawr, Gladwyne, Rosemont and Villanova.
- The application period has been extended to Jan. 4 for those who want to acquire a home on Floyd Terrace in Bryn Mawr through the Lower Merion Affordable Housing Corporation. See the township's website for details.
- Lower Merion's Board of Commissioners is slated to decide Wednesday night on permits for an expansion of Bryn Mawr Film Institute. The Building and Planning Committee meeting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m., though its starting time depends on the length of the Economic Revitalization Committee meeting that begins at 6 p.m.
- The Lower Merion Board of School Directors has a Communications Committee meeting at 7 p.m. Monday.
- Parking will be free at Bryn Mawr meters both this Saturday, Dec. 15, and next Saturday, Dec. 22, courtesy of the township, the Bryn Mawr Business Association and Bryn Mawr Beautiful.
- A Mill Creek Road property pre-approved for 33 condominiums is up for auction on Wednesday. See coverage from Patch here.